This video is called Natural Parks in Liguria, Italy.
After I traveled to Liguria in Italy (to the east of Nice in France), many things happened.
Not very many birds (though I did see one of the biggest and one of the smallest bird species of Europe … so, stay tuned, bird lovers 🙂 ). Many reptiles. Many beautiful dragonflies and butterflies.
As many photos still have to be sorted out, I will not blog more about Ligurian nature and wildlife immediately.
However, there will be more blog posts on other subjects here soon.
I had Internet connection problems in Liguria, which are solved now that I am no longer there 🙂
- Midnight in Manarola by Dominic Kamp (500px.com)
- Noli, Liguria, Italy (dronestagr.am)
- Italy – Liguria Coast – Riviera Ligure – Cinque Terre – Sunsest at Shores of Manarola by Lucie Debelkova – Travel Photography – www.luciedebelkova.com (wallpaprs.wordpress.com)
- Vernazza – the History, the Disaster and the Recovery Part 1 (nevadacounty.com)
- Ciao Ciao A Tutti (petitworldcitizen.com)
- Holiday reading, Italian style (timescolumns.typepad.com)
- trekking in Tuscany (marisawessel.wordpress.com)