Robert Greenwald and the War Costs team in the USA write about this video:
We, the People, can stop the war with Syria
Watching this video could prevent us from going to war with Syria
Call your Representative NOW and demand they say NO to bombing Syria!
President Obama’s call for military intervention is compelling because, as he said, “the moral thing to do is not to stand by and do nothing.” This moral claim is misleading. Although government may pursue humanitarian goals, it is not a humanitarian agency: here.
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard: Military Strike in Syria a Mistake. I have concluded that intervention in Syria goes against America’s national security, international credibility, economic interest, and moral center: here.
British government Business Secretary Vince Cable has come under increased pressure over exporting potential chemical weapons components to Syria in breach of government policy: here.
Paris workers speak out against Syrian war, social austerity: here.
The US drive to attack Syria is intensifying the crisis of India’s government and elite. Already battered by an economic storm that has seen economic growth halved and the value of the rupee plummet, New Delhi fears a war will send oil prices soaring. This would further fuel inflation and exacerbate what is already the world’s third largest current account deficit: here.
US President Barack Obama spoke on national television last night, presenting to the American people the latest diplomatic tack in his administration’s drive for war with Syria. His rambling 15-minute address notably did not ask Congress to authorize war. Rather, it sought to develop UN negotiations emerging from a Russian-Syrian offer to destroy Syria’s chemical weapons as a political framework for launching a war, in defiance of international law and mass popular opposition in the United States: here.
Donna Marsh O’Connor: A Dozen Years: Today is a dozen years since I lost my baby girl as she ran from the falling towers of the World Trade Center. Under any circumstances, we must not continue the wars began in her name.
As US and Russian officials arrived in Geneva yesterday for talks on Syria, US officials reported that they were arming Syria’s far-right Islamist opposition forces: here.
- Pope against war in Syria (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- United States evangelical Christians against war on Syria (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Pro-Syria war US senators paid by military-industrial complex (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Detroit students against Syria war, video (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Against War in Syria: The Great Parliamentary Revolt of 2013 (philosophers-stone.co.uk)
- Stop The War in Syria! Send This Video to Congress (disclose.tv)
- Iraq vet in Congress: Syria strike ‘serious mistake’ (usatoday.com)
- Tell Congress: Don’t Bomb Syria (bellaciao.org)
- Spanish newsman abducted in Syria (voiceofrussia.com)
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard: Military Strike in Syria a Mistake (huffingtonpost.com)