This video is called Uncovering Pinochet‘s Secret Death Camps.
From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
Saturday 7th September 2013
Leeds in West Yorkshire is still home not only to victims of the coup but to their children and grandchildren.
The anniversary will be marked on Sunday September 8 with a showing of the film The Spiral, which presents a step-by-step analysis of the rise of Mr Allende’s Popular Unity government and the US-backed campaign against it.
It takes place at The Showroom in Sheffield at 2pm. A vigil will take place at Sheffield Town Hall from 11.30am-1.30pm on September 11.
Award-winning Gaelic singer Maeve Mackinnon speaks to Chilean coup survivor Lucy Concha 40 years after the events which changed her life: here.
The most important anniversary of the year took place last month – the 40th anniversary of September 11 1973. The crushing of the democratic government of Chile by General Augusto Pinochet and US secretary of state Henry Kissinger: here.
- Pinochet dictatorship: Judges ask forgiveness in Chile (conectatelatino.wordpress.com)
- Chile judges apologise for role during Pinochet regime (telegraph.co.uk)
- Chile coup: 40 years ago I watched Pinochet crush a democratic dream (theguardian.com)
- Pinochet and Allende: a tale of treason (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Pinochet criminal money investigation in Chile (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- The Chilean muralists who defied Pinochet (bbc.co.uk)