The lesser yellowlegs is a North American bird. Only rarely, an individual goes to Europe.
UPDATE: the lesser yellowlegs is no longer at Starrevaart. Spotted redshanks are still there; see photo here.
UPDATE 5 september: the lesser yellowlegs is back at Starrevaart.
- Yellow-legged Gull influx (glamorganbirds.wordpress.com)
- Alone In A Crowd (johnfuji.wordpress.com)
- Yellowlegs (stevenjaysanford.com)
- Shorebird Pseudo-Big Day (mebirdingfieldnotes.wordpress.com)
- Morning Light Birding Delight (chaosbeyond.wordpress.com)
- Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge (ayearofbirding.com)
- Fall Shorebird Migration (abirdersnotebook.wordpress.com)
- Pre-Ontario Birding (prairiebirder.wordpress.com)
- Some lesser known spots – Bioto Rd, Estero Ipala, Laguna El Tule (birdsofpassage.wordpress.com)
- American Golden Plover (birdquest2004.wordpress.com)