This video, recorded in London, England, says about itself:
Protesters Gather Outside Downing Street to Oppose Syria Intervention
29 August 2013
Tunis — The Tunisian General Labour Union (UGTT) cautioned against the “disastrous fall-out” of a possible military intervention in Syria and its impact on the Syrian people and all peoples of the region.
In a statement released on Thursday, the labour organisation expresses support for the Syrian people in their struggle against any attack to preserve the sovereignty and independence of the country and the right of the Syrian people to self-determination.
- Mohamed-Salah Omri Traces the History and Influence of Unionization in Tunisia (boundary2.org)
- INSIGHT-Tunisia Islamists seek jihad in Syria with one eye on home (trust.org)
- Tunisia mediators to launch dialogue despite boycott threat (modernghana.com)
- Nine killed in clashes between Tunisian police and Islamist militants (en.trend.az)
- Tunisia parties set Monday deadline to name PM (modernghana.com)