August 27, 2013 13:18
Alphen aan den Rijn – After two days of searching, Avifauna Bird Park has back two galah cockatoos which had flown away Sunday afternoon during a bird free flight demonstration. An observant inhabitant of Woubrugge saw the birds sitting and called the park.
Avifauna says they are overjoyed about the return of the birds. ,,Thanks to all the media attention, because someone recognized the birds from the pictures.”
The park has reunited the birds with their carers.
- Steller’s sea eagle, macaws and kingfishers (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Hornbills, forty years of love (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Two bird lovers rescue hawk, galah cockatoo (dnaindia.com)
- North Stradbroke Island or “Straddie” (kaitsuarez.wordpress.com)
- Tropical parrot drives English combine harvester (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Galahs (lockwoodseasons.wordpress.com)
- On the Relative Representativeness of Birds in Owl Pellet Deposits (efulwood.wordpress.com)
- Avi Fauna (petrasscribbles.wordpress.com)
- Cincinnati Zoo III (leesbird.com)
- Guest Post of the Week: Warblers..YAY! (onthetrailfwc.wordpress.com)