This video from England says about itself:
August 21, 2013
The butterfly-bush flowers, farthest from the road, are also mostly gone now.
Still, this morning, the remaining flowers attracted two small tortoiseshell butterflies.
And a small white.
Small tortoiseshells in Dutch Zeeland province: here.
Zeeland wild flowers: here.
- Butterfly and coots (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Birds and butterflies of Rottumerplaat island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch butterfly count (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Small Tortoiseshell (comptonverneylandscapegarden.wordpress.com)
- Warm summer helps butterflies bounce back in the UK (guardian.co.uk)
- First Bug Catching Experience (joannawildlifegarden.wordpress.com)
- Butterflies in the Evening Meadow (alvecotewood.wordpress.com)
- Butterflies – Get counting! (wildlifecorrespondentmhp.wordpress.com)
- Butterfly Heaven (blashfordlakes.wordpress.com)