This video from Britain says about itself:
April 18, 2013
Bruce Kent – a veteran peace campaigner and vice-president of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND) – says the British government should not send weapons to Syria. He urged the government to do more to assist the refugees the Syrian conflict is creating instead. He was speaking in Leicester as part of his national Scrap Trident Tour.
From the site of the Stop the War Coalition in Britain:
National demonstration: No attack on Syria
Stop the War Coalition, 31 August 2013.
National Demonstration: assemble Saturday 31 August, 12 noon, Temple Place, London (nearest tube Temple).
The national demonstration on Saturday will gather at Temple Place (near Temple tube) and march via Parliament and Downing Street, ending in central London for a political rally to say No attack on Syria.
Called by Stop the War and CND.
See also here.
London march photo: here.
- Anti-war in Syria demonstrations today (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Syrian boy, a future interview (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Londoners and Edinburghers protest against intervention in Syria (voiceofrussia.com)
- The rush to judgment on Syria is a catastrophic and deadly error (telegraph.co.uk)
- Syria – Urgent Action Alert (radicalglasgowblog.blogspot.com)
- History repeating? As Blair and Campbell back Syria strike, large protest marches planned (express.co.uk)
- STOP U.S. war on SYRIA (workers.org)
- UK PM office faces anti-Syria-war rally (rinf.com)
- Stop the War Coalition Urgent Shout-Out (ukgovernmentwatch.wordpress.com)