This 5 September 2013 video is called Should Hurricane James Inhofe hit the East Coast?
Another video, not on YouTube anymore, used to say about itself: says about itself:
Aug 26, 2013
Since 1954, the World Meteorological Organization has been naming extreme storms after people. But we propose a new naming system. One that names extreme storms caused by climate change, after the policy makers who deny climate change and obstruct climate policy.
See also here.
- Group wants hurricanes named after politicians who “deny climate change” (washingtonpost.com)
- What If Hurricanes Were Named For Climate Change Deniers? (huffingtonpost.com)
- A Hurricane by Any Other Name is Still… (billmoyers.com)
- Should Hurricanes be Named after Climate Deniers? (climatecrocks.com)
- 350 Action: Climate Name Change (creativity-online.com)
- What If We Named Catastrophic Hurricanes After Climate Change Deniers? (fastcoexist.com)
- Please seek shelter from Michele Bachmann (barkingatcars.co.uk)