This video is about beavers in Biesbosch nature reserve in the Netherlands.
They are bringing branches to their lodge to reconstruct it.
- More boat trips, and an encounter with a beaver enclosure (thebiesboschtraveller.wordpress.com)
- Snuggling beaver (michaelqpowell.wordpress.com)
- Red deer imitation championship (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch birds, new research (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- ‘Hero beavers’ released into wild (ksl.com)
- Check Out These Cute, Young Beavers In Your Area (sfist.com)
- Baby beaver flown from Manitoba to Ontario (metronews.ca)
- Why Toronto residents must embrace city wildlife (thestar.com)
Pingback: Beavers’ first lodge on Tiengemeten island | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Wild beavers back in England after 200 years | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: White-tailed eagle and bluethroat | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Second white-tailed eagle nest in Biesbosch national park | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Beavers in Britain | Dear Kitty. Some blog