This is a video about a green hairstreak butterfly, dragonflies, roe deer, Egyptian geese with goslings, and other wildlife in nature reserve Het Zwarte Gat near Zuidwolde (Drenthe province, the Netherlands)
The video is by Hilko Hof.
Dragonflies and damselflies in the Netherlands in 2013: here.
- Roe Deer in Branscombe (nteastdevon.wordpress.com)
- Wicken Fen (earlymodernballads.wordpress.com)
- ” Relaxing Mountains ! “ (shiro51144.wordpress.com)
- Sculptor turns fallen tree into work of art at Chandler’s Ford (dailyecho.co.uk)
- Dragonfly dreams (breezesatdawn.wordpress.com)
- Roe deer (dalecarlianature.wordpress.com)
- Phew!! What a scorcher. – now you know I’ve run out of ideas for titles!!! (blashfordlakes.wordpress.com)
- Two Butterflies and a Dragonfly (bethwalshphotography.wordpress.com)
- Oxfordshire Fens! (dwfnaturephoto.wordpress.com)
- Good Dutch crane news (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Sea eagle, osprey, egrets and fungi | Dear Kitty. Some blog