This video is called National Geographic Live! : Jim & Jamie Dutcher: The Hidden Life of Wolves.
Recently, Johan Houwers, Rightist MP for the biggest Dutch government party, was in the news because he advocated the killing of wolves in the Netherlands following the discovery of a dead wolf at Luttelgeest.
Since then, he resigned from parliament.
Houwers is in the news for other reasons than wolves now.
Translated from Dutch NOS TV:
Seizure of estate of VVD politician Houwers
Update: Wednesday 31 Jul 2013, 10:34
The public prosecutor has seized the estate in Winterswijk of Johan Houwers, who last week stepped down as VVD party parliamentarian, for 1 million euro. He is suspected of forgery, fraud and money laundering.
Houwers (55) is said to have used forged documents in a mortgage deal. He denies that. He says he resigned because of the recent discussion in the VVD about integrity.
It has not been decided yet whether Houwers will be prosecuted. The seizure is, according to the public prosecutor, to make it possible that, if there will be court case, money obtained in a criminal way will be able to be taken away.
- Dutch would-be wolf-killing politician resigns in financial scandal (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dead Dutch wolf’s dissection, video (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Wolf in the Netherlands after 150 years (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch Labour Party youth opposes government’s austerity (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Wolf Season Quota Announced; Hunt Poses Unacceptable Risk to Population (sierranorthstarreleases.wordpress.com)