This video from the USA says about itself:
Kathy Kelly is a tireless peace activist, pacifist, author and founder of Voices in the Wilderness but now a co-leader and co-founder of Voices for Creative Nonviolence. She lives in Chicago. IL when she is not speaking all over the world and residing in Afghanistan or Iraq helping promote peace and justice.
Kelly was in Baghdad when the 2003 Iraq War started and she experienced the “Shock and Awe” with her Iraqi friends. When Voices in the Wilderness became a target of relentless U.S. judicial action it was dissolved and that is when Kelly’s present organization was formed, Voices for Creative Nonviolence.
- Progressive Radio News Hour Guests for August 2, 3, and 4, 2013 (rinf.com)
- Activists protest war drones at Q-C event (qctimes.com)
- Peace activists protest war drones during Quad-City event (qctimes.com)
- We Can Afford Peace — Peace activists at Seafair on July 31, 2013 in Elliott Bay (salem-news.com)
- Tales in a Kabul Restaurant (sacratomatovillepost.com)
- Peace Pilgrims enter Shoalwater Bay (workersbushtelegraph.com.au)