This video says about itself:
Exclusive from Bahrain: Interview with Human Rights Activist on Repression Against F1 Race Protest
April 23, 2013
From AFP news agency:
Bahrain warns against Egypt-inspired protests
July 14, 2013 03:02 PM
The interior ministry issued the warning about “illegal demonstrations and activities that endanger security” following calls for protests under the slogan “Bahrain Tamarod” (Rebellion in Arabic).
The interior ministry of the tiny Gulf nation warned that security forces will “deal with any attempt to disturb security and stability”.
Egypt’s Tamarod campaign launched protests that prompted the ouster of Islamist president Mohamed Mursi by the army on July 3.
Protests are frequent in the Shiite-majority kingdom ruled by the Sunni Al-Khalifa dynasty, despite a 2011 crackdown on mass protests inspired by Arab Spring uprisings.
“Tamarrod” Movement Spreads Across Middle East: here.
Bahrain Torturers Must Be Held Accountable: here.
- Bahraini monarchy keeps violating human rights (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Stop Irish medical complicity with Bahrain dictatorship (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Bahrain dictatorship jails protesters (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Bahrain torture false confession, video (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Q&A: No Justice for Tortured Bahraini Journalist (ipsnews.net)