This German TV video is called The Fukushima Lie (Die Fukushima-Lüge).
Melanie writes about this video:
This video is the single best piece of journalism I have seen on the dangers of the Fukushima Daiichi, tracing back through the series of lies and coverups by the Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO). It was published on March 24, 2012, and I am astonished (but not surprised) that the information in this video has, for the most part, not been shared by American news media.
Johannes Hano and his video crew of ZDF Zoom speak with a nuclear engineer who has worked in the Japanese nuclear industry, including Fukushima, for many years, a former American nuclear engineer who inspected Fukushima Daiichi, former Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan, former Fukushima prefecture Governor Eisako Sato, parliament member Taro Kono, a renowned seismologist and representatives of TEPCO to expose the inner workings and corruption of the “Nuclear Village” of Japan, a network consisting of TEPCO, the government and researchers from universities.
UNITED NATIONS, Jun 26 2013 (IPS) – The United Nations has come under criticism from medical experts and members of civil society for what these critics consider inaccurate statements about the effects of lingering radioactivity on local populations: here.
- Toxic strontium in Fukushima groundwater (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- TEPCO reports increase in tritium at Fukushima Daiichi port (smartbrief.com)
- Radioactivity in the trees – Fukushima forest (nuclear-news.net)
- National › TEPCO admits culpability in Fukushima farmer’s suicide (japantoday.com)
- Tritium level rising in #Fukushima plant port (fukushimaupdate.com)
- Japanese rockers sing the truth about post-meltdown Fukushima. Is anyone listening? (japansubculture.com)