Dawn of the Greeks blog in Greece writes today about this video:
Thousands of people have stayed until very late in the morning yesterday outside the main building of public television (ERT) in Agia Paraskeui in solidarity with the journalists.
Live stream: journalists and technicians occupying Greece’s public broadcaster ERT. In Greek. Displays also footage from the big protest outside. Digital transmission was cut by the Greek government at 11:15 pm Tuesday June 11th 2013. Analog transmission is still possible.
New provocation by Golden Dawn MP Michalis Arvanits [sic; Arvanitis], who not only questioned the Holocaust but also gave his own interpretation by saying that Nazis simply burned all the bodies of prisoners who had died in the concentration camps from typhoid fever. The neonazi MP has also attacked with unprecedented phrases other political parties such as ND, PASOK and SYRIZA which he described as “political crap”, and called the communists “waste and cancer of the Hellenic race”: here. See also here. And here.
Paramilitary organisations in Greece: here.
- A night at occupied ERT. A night to remember. A night that friends at the BBC, ABC, CBC ought to note (yanisvaroufakis.eu)
- ERT To Close, Re-Open With Smaller Force (greece.greekreporter.com)
- Samaras orders immediate shut down of public broadcaster ERT as of midnight, June 11/2013 !!! (keeptalkinggreece.com)
- Greece Shuts Down Public Broadcaster ERT, But Journalists Keep Streaming News (deadline.com)
- Greece to Reopen State Broadcaster (voanews.com)
- Shock in Greece as Public TV and Radio Shut Down by Government (goldenageofgaia.com)
- Live Stream: ERT shut down – occupying journalists on live program (keeptalkinggreece.com)
- ERT closure: Greek parties urge change of course (arunbabyveranakunnel.wordpress.com)
- Shock as Greece shuts down public broadcaster (thehimalayantimes.com)