While I was in Svalbard, the rest of the world did not stand still.
Look at Turkey.
And at Greece.
Fascist attack at a house of immigrants in Athens: here.
A new outbreak of violence by a Golden Dawn MP comes in the spotlight. This time it is Ilias Panagiotaros who appears in a video ‘checking’ a tanker driver from FYROM and treating him in a violent, vulgar and insulting way: here.
Postponed for the 8th time yesterday (for January 22, 2014 …) the trial of the candidate MP of neo-nazi golden dawn, Themis Skordeli and two other neo-Nazis (Markoulakis, Lucianos) who are accused of stabbing an Afghan refugee in the wide area of agios Panteleimonas in 2011. From early in the morning, leftist activists had gathered outside the courthouse, shouting slogans against the far-right and the police: here.
Transgender persons in Thessaloniki become victims of police violence: here.
- Immigrant workers unpaid, shot in Greece (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Greek nazi politicians armed and dangerous (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Golden Dawn Vows Mosque Protest March (greece.greekreporter.com)
- Jewish groups condemn Greek party’s racism bill (jpost.com)
- Jerome Boateng, Ilkay Gundogan, Philippe Senderos and More Unite in Fight Against Racism (soccerwithoutlimits.com)
- Xenophobia Rises in Greece (eu.greekreporter.com)
- Greek ruling party drops opposition to anti-racism law (jta.org)
- Greece Video: Golden Dawn MP Hints at Holocaust Denial (jpupdates.com)
- Greece’s people show the politicians how to fight Golden Dawn | Daniel Trilling (guardian.co.uk)