This video from Greece says about itself:
The neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party is at the centre of another political row in Greece after one of its MPs was expelled from parliament amid cries of “Heil Hitler”.
The sitting president had already warned Panayiotis Iliopoulos for repeatedly violating parliamentary rules by insulting fellow deputies.
After he had called them “goats”, “scoundrels” and “wretched people”, security guards were called to lead him away.
From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
Far-right MP sets off gun licence probe
Friday 31 May 2013
A fascist MP’s handgun went off at Athens airport on Thursday, sparking a review of politicians’ firearms licences.
Golden Dawn MP Antonis Gregos’s licensed pistol fired as he handed it to officials during check-in.
Police are looking into how a bullet was left in the chamber.
Two-thirds of Golden Dawn‘s 18 MPs are thought to be among the 50 gun-wielding parliamentarians.
Another fascist MP has been accused of trying to pull a pistol on the mayor of Athens during an altercation over Golden Dawn‘s “soup kitchen of hate” last month, in which the MP is alleged to have punched a 12-year-old girl.
MPs are currently debating an anti-racism law designed to tackle a rise in anti-immigrant violence led by Golden Dawn.
Small protests are blocking streets in central Athens at least twice a day, the Greek government complained on Tuesday: here.
- Black Panthers against Greek nazis (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Greek nazis threaten ‘slaughter’ of Muslims (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Greek nazi MPs shout Heil Hitler (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Greek nazi violence against Iraq war refugee (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Greek nazis praise military dictatorship (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Syrian war refugee attacked by Greek nazis (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Greek nazis threaten New York movie audience (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- “Heil Hitler!” After Golden Dawn MP’s Ejection (greece.greekreporter.com)
- Greece, racism and anti-racism (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)