This video is about the botanical garden in Aswan, Egypt.
From the botanical garden of Leiden University in the Netherlands:
26 May to 1 October: Summer exhibition ‘Plants from the Arabial [sic] Nights’
The Hortus has an Arabic theme in 2013, linking up with the celebration of the 400th anniversary of the Chair of Arabic Language and Culture at Leiden University. You can make acquaintance with the plants from the Arabian Nights in the Hortus. A special route has been set out to take you past plants from Arabian poems and plants mentioned in the ancient pharmacopeia Dioscorides. You can also discover herbs and ingredients from Arabic cuisine in the Arabic garden, which has been specially created for this exhibition.
- Some images from Hortus Haren (NL) (eelcobruinsma.wordpress.com)
- Find inspiration at Great Gardening Weekend (pressrepublican.com)
- Montjuic parks and botanic gardens in Barcelona (travelphotodiscovery.com)
- Botanical garden birds and plants (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Green Thumbs Head To Denver Botanic Gardens For Annual Plant Sale (denver.cbslocal.com)
- New York Botanical Garden Launches Wild Medicine Exhibition (shoppingblog.com)
- Huntsville Botanical Garden Honors Volunteers (whnt.com)
- Wild Medicine On View at The New York Botanical Garden Through Sept. 8 (sacbee.com)