This music video from England is called Paul McCartney SGT Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Live, Glastonbury 2004.
From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
Sgt Pepper meets his Waterloo
While both have sold over 5.1 million copies in Britain, the Swedish band’s 1992 Best Of has now nudged ahead by nearly 15,000 copies.
Queen‘s Greatest Hits remains the most popular, with 5.9m sales.
This video is called ABBA Waterloo Eurovision 1974 (High Quality).
This video is called Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen FULL HD.
- ABBA Beats Beatles Into Second Place On UK Charts (noise11.com)
- The winner takes it all: Abba’s Gold beats The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band to be Britain’s second biggest selling album ever (dailymail.co.uk)
- ‘ABBA Gold’ becomes UK’s second biggest-selling album of all time (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Sgt Pepper overtaken by Abba Gold (independent.ie)
- Björn Ulvaeus: There aren’t any knickers on display in Abba’s new museum (metro.co.uk)
- ABBA Museum Gives Stockholm Tourism ‘Money, Money, Money’ – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- You: Abba fans take a chance on Sweden’s newest museum – and declare it a hit (guardian.co.uk)
- VIDEO: Mamma Mia like you’ve never seen before (thelocal.se)