This video from Britain says about itself:
Today, at the cemetery, a female great spotted woodpecker disappeared into a hole in a tree. Though we waited, she did not come out again. So, probably, a woodpecker nest there.
We looked at another tree, where there had been a nuthatch nest in an earlier year, but did not see any activity there now. We did hear nuthatch sounds.
Also chiffchaff. And robin.
A jay on a tombstone.
Male and female chaffinch.
- Blackcap, robin, tree pipit, pondskaters (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Nuthatch, treecreeper, redstart (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Up with the larks! (bioblitzbristol.wordpress.com)
- Savi’s warbler, willow warbler, wren and curlews (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Tree pipit, Montagu’s harrier, skylark (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Grasshopper warbler and black-necked grebes again (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Nesting activity! (solariahues.wordpress.com)
- Woodpeckers on Belfast city outskirts (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- French cranes, finches, farewell, photos (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)