This 2011 video is about the Drents-Friese Wold national park.
After 3 May in the Drents-Friese Wold national park, came 4 May.
Our last morning there.
In the garden, a female pied flycatcher singing.
In the forest, not far away, a wren.
- Grasshopper warbler and black-necked grebes again (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Pied Flys / Redstarts @ Painscastle (radnorshirebirds.wordpress.com)
- Lost in Bramshill…2 (scatteringthelight.com)
- Season 2, Meeting 5: The Genetics of Speciation (evobiojournalclub.wordpress.com)
- 3 reasons why the superb fairy-wren is your new favourite bird (mindboggled.net)
- Stonechat, skylark and meadow pipit (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Kestrel, willow warbler and eared grebes (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Nuthatch, treecreeper, redstart (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
Pingback: British bird migration to Africa, problems | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Pied flycatcher sings, video | Dear Kitty. Some blog