28 April 2013. After 27 April, our second day in the Drents-Friese Wold nature reserve. A robin.
Two pied wagtails in an amorous mood.
A tree pipit sings, flying, then landing in one of various trees.
Two buzzards circling around each other in the air.
Another bird of prey flies lower, far away: a male Montagu’s harrier.
While a skylark sings.
A male common redstart in a tree.
Four grey lag geese, flying, calling.
A northern lapwing calls.
A skylark on the grass next to the sandy footpath.
A yellowhammer sings.
A jay on a tree.
Stay tuned, as there will be more information and photos on this blog about Doldersumse veld wildlife.
- Stonechat, skylark and meadow pipit (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Blackcap, robin, tree pipit, pondskaters (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Savi’s warbler, willow warbler, wren and curlews (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Kestrel, willow warbler and eared grebes (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Bird camp gets off to a deadly start (timesofmalta.com)
- Turnstones, oystercatchers, willow warbler (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Tree Pipit in Devon (parrotletsuk.typepad.com)
- Buzzard on the edge of Dartmoor. (parrotletsuk.typepad.com)