This video is about bumblebees and roe deer in the Drents-Friese Wold nature reserve in the Netherlands.
Saturday, 27 April.
After our journey, our first afternoon in Drents-Friese Wold nature reserve.
A blackbird singing. A pied wagtail in a garden.
A chiffchaff sings.
A robin sitting on a woodpile.
A male chaffinch at a pile of horse dung. Searching for grain?
A blue tit.
Green woodpecker sound.
Whirligig beetles in a small lake.
A willow warbler sings.
A great tit.
Then, a special bird: a common redstart.
Finally, near the church of Zorgvlied village, a red squirrel in a tree, then on the ground.
- Kestrel, willow warbler and eared grebes (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Tree pipit, Montagu’s harrier, skylark (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Treecreeper – Certhia familiaris (parrotletsuk.typepad.com)
- Linnet, mistle thrush and World War II (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Nuthatch fixes nest entrance, video (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Turnstones, oystercatchers, willow warbler (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Stonechat, skylark and meadow pipit (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Rock Park (radnorshirebirds.wordpress.com)
- Blackcap, robin, tree pipit, pondskaters (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)