This 23 April 2013 video is about the bomb attack on the French embassy in Tripoli, Libya.
After Al-Qaeda and similar groups were allies of the USA, Britain, France and other NATO countries in the Libya war (which they still are in the Syria war) … the United States ambassador in Libya was killed by former allies of NATO.
NATO’s “new” Libya turned out to be unsafe for British, and Dutch, citizens.
It seems that now it is the turn of France.
From the BBC:
France condemns Libya embassy attack
23 April 2013 Last updated at 10:06 GMT Help
The French foreign minister has strongly condemned an apparent car bomb explosion outside the country’s embassy in the Libyan capital, Tripoli.
Two guards were wounded in the blast, which completely destroyed the embassy’s reception area and parts of neighbouring homes.
Mali holds presidential election amid ongoing French intervention: here.
- UN report reveals Libya as hub for arms deliveries to insurgents in Syria and Mali, fails to identify state sponsors of terrorism and elicits systemic flaws of UN System (nsnbc.me)
- Absolute Lawlessness: Libyan “Democracy” Two Years After NATO Air War (globalresearch.ca)
- Thousands of Libyan missiles from Qaddafi era missing in action (cbsnews.com)
- Syria fading away off stage as North Korea has center stage …… off stage Al – Qaeda of Iraq has merged with Syrian rebel force al – Nusra (fredw-catharsisours.blogspot.com)
- UN: Libya Arms Fueling Mali, Syria Wars (news.antiwar.com)
- UAE embassy compound attacked in Libyan capital (panarmenian.net)
- No reports of any Maltese injured in Tripoli blast (timesofmalta.com)
- Terror in Tripoli: Militants Capitalise on Libya’s Disjointed Security System (africaviewsabroad.wordpress.com)