This video from the USA is called Murdoch tweets about ‘Jewish owned press’.
It seems there are more sides to press lord Murdoch.
From Media Monkey in daily The Guardian in Britain:
Rupert Murdoch: yogi bared
Mention transcendental meditation and you might think of the Beatles visiting Indian yogis, the Beach Boys’ Mike Love, or, more recently, Sting or Madonna. But over the weekend it emerged that the latest devotee of the technique is Rupert Murdoch. On Sunday he tweeted: “Trying to learn transcendental meditation. Everyone recommends, not that easy to get started, but said to improve everything!”
But this only seems to be part of the mogul’s exploration of his spiritual side, as he tweeted earlier this month: “Having two days off with some colleagues and family in Australian bush. Feels like spiritual home. Peace and rest.” Former Telegraph and Evening Standard writer Norman Lebrecht responded: “Rubbish! It’s just another Hollywood fad” and later said: “Bosh! It’s a cynical, commercial misapplication of ancient teachings. Astonished a canny media owner has got conned.” Monkey wonders how long Murdoch’s new-found spirituality will be extended to his critics.
- Rupert Murdoch Is Getting Into Transcendental Meditation (gawker.com)
- Rupert Murdoch’s Not-So-Plausible Defense Of NY Post Boston Bomb Coverage (newshounds.us)
- Rupert Murdoch Defends NY Posts Bombing Coverage (democraticunderground.com)
- Murdoch Defends Post’s Coverage (huffingtonpost.com)
- Rupert Murdoch underling charged with corruption (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)