This video from Tunisia is about the murder of Leftist politician Chokri Belaid.
17 April 2013
During the sit-in staged each Wednesday outside the Ministry of the Interior to claim truth about the assassination of Chokri Belaid, the Secretary-General of PPDU said “former Minister of the Interior Ali Larayedh and Tunisia’s Ambassador to Libya would be involved in the escape of the two suspects”.
- Libyan war refugees at World Social Forum (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Thousands of Tunisians call for Islamist government to quit (dailystar.com.lb)
- Salafists behind Belaid’s murder, four held: Tunisia minister (dailystar.com.lb)
- Tunisia president testifies in Belaid murder probe: office (dailystar.com.lb)
- From London to Tunis to Paris, Tunisians Release Balloons to Honor Chokri Belaid (tunisia-live.net)
- Lawyers Criticize Delayed Release of Belaid Murder Suspect Photos (tunisia-live.net)