As Formula One prepares for the Bahrain Grand Prix on April 19th, the crackdown on protestors continues, according to human rights organizations and journalists. But the billionaires who run F1 and the Gulf nation are going full speed ahead: here.
- Bahrain absolute monarchy’s tear gas Grand Prix (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Hactivists Anonymous threaten to ‘wreck’ Bahrain Grand Prix (metro.co.uk)
- Rights group hits anti-terror crackdown before Bahrain’s Formula One Grand Prix (worldtribune.com)
- Bahrain Grand Prix 2013: truth is a casualty as regime seeks global exposure race will bring (telegraph.co.uk)
- Bahrain dictatorship police attacks women with grenades (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Media roundup – F1 criticised, police attack school, protests (bahrainf1.wordpress.com)