This video says about itself:
Bahrain Police Attack on Woman Stirs Anger
Apr 12, 2013
Outrage over the brutal arrest of a female activist in Bahrain.
From the Philippine Daily Inquirer:
Probe sought into OFW’s death in PH embassy shelter
By Tina G. Santos
6:11 pm | Saturday, April 13th, 2013
MANILA, Philippines – A migrant workers’ group called on the government Saturday to look into the mysterious death of an overseas Filipino worker temporarily housed in a shelter managed by the Philippine Embassy in Bahrain.
John Leonard Monterona, Migrante Middle East regional coordinator, reported that 31-year-old Kathleen Ann Viray Ilagan from Davao was found dead Wednesday inside the Philippine Embassy shelter.
In a statement, Monterona said he received an electronic mail from a former staff member of the Center for Overseas Workers, a Davao-based nongovernmental organization providing assistance to OFWs and their families, seeking assistance on behalf of the family of Ilagan to look into her death.
Ilagan reportedly left the country sometime in July 2012 to work as pastry chef for a company in Bahrain.
According to her family, her deployment documents show that she was deployed by HRD Employment Consultant and Multi Services Inc., a Manila-based agency, Monterona added.
Quoting Ilagan’s kin, Monterona said the OFW left her job earlier this month and proceeded to the Philippine Embassy to seek repatriation. She was allowed to stay at the Philippine Embassy’s shelter while waiting for her departure.
The Bahrain Grand Prix continues to provoke mixed emotions among various sections of the F1 fraternity: here.
- Bahrain dictatorship persecutes doctors (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Bahrain dictatorship’s tear gas Grand Prix (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Bahrain dictatorship and Manchester United football (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Saudi dictatorship’s Canadian weapons (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Ecclestone, Cameron support Bahrain dictatorship (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Bahrain dictatorship bans Guy Fawkes masks (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Bahrain dictatorship police attacks women with grenades (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Bahrain dictatorship’s British computer spyware (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Bahrain dictatorship’s United States politicians’ support (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)