Today, to the botanical garden.
Today, as people expect no more frosty nights after the cold spring so far, a small car takes the Mediterranean climate plants out of the eighteenth century greenhouse to various open air spots.
The cold wather means less flowers than usually at this time of the year.
Muskroot does have flowers already.
This video is called Eurasian Nuthatch (Sitta europaea).
Also great tit, great spotted woodpecker, greenfinch and dunnock.
Near the canal, colt’s-foot flowers.
- Our Elementary Students’ Trip to the Seoul Botanical Gardens (gerrycockburn.wordpress.com)
- Leuven in Belgium, botany, birds and bees (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Singapore Botanic Gardens (satsumabug.com)
- Springtime at the Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens (funflowerfacts.com)
- The Royal Botanical Garden of Madrid (picturetouring.com)
- hawaii// koko head crater botanical garden (themanzanitablog.com)
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens (pswk.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Mallards trying to eat fish | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Great spotted woodpecker video | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Nuthatch fixes nest entrance, video | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Woodpecker music on lamppost, video | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Nuthatches squat woodpecker’s nest | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Arab plant exhibition in Dutch botanical garden | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Some images from Hortus Haren (NL) | thoughts & things
Pingback: Adoxa Moschatellina | Find Me A Cure
Pingback: Birds, butterflies and fungi | Dear Kitty. Some blog