Today, to the botanical garden.
Today, as people expect no more frosty nights after the cold spring so far, a small car takes the Mediterranean climate plants out of the eighteenth century greenhouse to various open air spots.
The cold wather means less flowers than usually at this time of the year.
Muskroot does have flowers already.
This video is called Eurasian Nuthatch (Sitta europaea).
Near the canal, colt’s-foot flowers.
- Our Elementary Students’ Trip to the Seoul Botanical Gardens (gerrycockburn.wordpress.com)
- Leuven in Belgium, botany, birds and bees (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Singapore Botanic Gardens (satsumabug.com)
- Springtime at the Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens (funflowerfacts.com)
- The Royal Botanical Garden of Madrid (picturetouring.com)
- hawaii// koko head crater botanical garden (themanzanitablog.com)
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens (pswk.wordpress.com)