This video from the USA says about itself:
Jan 9, 2012
As part of my research for the Lost Bird Project, I was graciously given access to the Audubon double folio housed in the rare books library at Cornell University. I arrived at the library with high expectations supported by a long interest in Audubon’s work and what I felt was a solid understanding of its significance. As the book was laid out and opened, I realized that I was not at all prepared for its profound beauty.
From the Cornell Lab of Ornithology in the USA:
Vote for the Grand Prize Winner in Birdspotter Photo Contest
Visit our Facebook page to vote for the grand prize winner in our Birdspotter photo contest. The voting brings together the 16 weekly winners from our winterlong contest. The grand prize winner will visit the Oregon headquarters of contest sponsor Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods and go on a birding trip with Bob. We’re ready to celebrate—with the help of the contest, we had the biggest year ever for Project FeederWatch participation. See the photos and vote.
- 264 American bird species, video (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Red-tailed hawk nest webcam update (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- International Photo Contest sets its Lens on El Paso’s education (yourfavoritemedia.wordpress.com)
- March Photo Contest: And the Winners Are . . . (mpex-experience.com)
- FTC Announces Winners of Anti-Robocall Contest (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Vote for Your Favorite Images in The LightCollector Photo Contest! (inhabitat.com)
- The Cornell Lab of Ornithology’s fascinating and… (thekidshouldseethis.com)