RULES of the Best Moment Award:
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video. Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awards! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and, winners, notify them the great news!
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humour. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website
First, I would like to thank The Great Zambini for nominating me for this award. Thank you so much, my dear blogging friend!
This kind nomination came just before Dear Kitty. Some blog reached the milestone of 1,000 subscribers. When I had to move my blog once again in December 2011, to WordPress, I never expected that. Thanks, all of you!
Finally, a bit of humour about blogging (not by me; by the cartoonist at weblogcartoons.com).
My nominees are:
1. Audio Sexxx
5. Animal Bytes
7. The Dance of Photography
8. Sketches in Prose
9. scshekar photography and more
10. evavanbeek about literature, poems and life
11. Breathtaking Memories This is Ksenia Mist Photography Blog.
14. Cook Geek Blog
- Sunshine Award, thanks so much Ajaytao! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Best Blog Award (fashionwonders22.wordpress.com)
- Best Moment Award, thanks Tazein and Alice! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (northleadstohome.com)
- Best Moment Award – For me!!!!! (kanzensakura.com)
- Standing Ovation (lifeisbutalabyrinth.wordpress.com)