This video from Britain says about itself:
Join us on Monday 1st April 2013 at AWE Aldermaston – Britain’s nuclear bomb factory – where thousands of people will join together to say ‘Time to Scrap Trident: Stop fooling with nuclear weapons!’
From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
Protesters at Aldermaston
Friday 29 March 2013
Since the 1950s Aldermaston Atomic Research Facility has been targeted by peace campaigners every easter Monday.
He said cancelling Trident would save well over £100 billion.
More about this is here.
Demonstration report: here.
- Why I’ll be protesting against a Trident replacement at Aldermaston | Natalie Bennett (guardian.co.uk)
- Economic crisis, but not for Trident nuclear weopons (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Stop Fooling With Nuclear Weapons – Aldermaston 1st April (iamunchienandalusia.wordpress.com)
- Why protest at Aldermaston? (fridayroom.wordpress.com)
- Trident nuclear weapons system – Pointless? (nuclear-news.net)
- Trident: one good cut the government could make (leftfootforward.org)
- UK – Join the anti-Trident protest at Easter April 1st 2013 – Reading – Details! (nuclear-news.net)
- Activists set for April Fool’s protest at H-bomb factory (morningstaronline.co.uk)