Like earlier videos on this blog, this video was recorded by Alex Molin in the Amsterdamse Waterleidingduinen nature reserve in the Netherlands. This time, not in winter, but in summer. And not about birds, but about mating dragonflies, damselflies, and butterflies.
- Wildlife Wednesday: Damselfly (amywhiteheadresearch.wordpress.com)
- Ice, Snow and Light: Looking Closer with Winter Photography (agreenishlife.wordpress.com)
- ‘Extinct’ South African butterfly rediscovery (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Hearts in nature for Valentines Day (dailymail.co.uk)
- Country diary: Loch Bran, Highlands: Above the loch, the scene was dominated by the abundant birch trees (guardian.co.uk)
- Monarch butterflies drop ominously (stuff.co.nz)
- Scientists worry about butterfly decline (science.nbcnews.com)