This video is called Saudi Human Rights Violations Pt 1.
And here is Part 2.
By Paddy McGuffin in Britain:
Royals slammed for Saudi support
Friday 15 March 2013
Anti-arms campaigners have condemned Charles and Camilla Windsor for sending an open message of support to the brutal Saudi Arabian regime.
The royals arrived in the kingdom today as part of a wider Middle East tour.
The visit comes almost exactly two years after the Saudi Arabian National Guard sent British-made armoured personnel vehicles into Bahrain to support the suppression of protests there.
The group said that it suspected that the visit has been added to the prince’s Middle East itinerary in an attempt to persuade the Saudi regime to finalise a contract for 48 Eurofighter Typhoon aircraft.
Caat spokeswoman Kaye Stearman said: “The BAE Eurofighter deal is still under discussion, the Serious Fraud Office is investigating a second Saudi arms deal, and a parliamentary committee is undertaking a review of UK-Saudi relations.
“The visit of Prince Charles is meant to reassure them that they still have the support of the UK government and that they should sign the Eurofighter Typhoon deal.”
Over the past five years Britain has licensed almost £4 billion worth of weaponry to Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabian activists jailed (bbc.co.uk)
- David Cameron, weapons salesman (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- British Prince Charles visits Saudi Arabian dictatorship (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Seven men beheaded in Saudi Arabia after being convicted of robbery (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Germany arms Saudi Arabian dictatorship (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Saudi Arabs fight for democracy (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)