This video from the USA says about itself:
Feb 11, 2013
In a Democracy, citizens are entitled to the freedom of information and the freedom of the press, but what happens when that democratic government turns its back on the truth and begins to punish those who stand up to falsehood, secrecy, and deception? In Robert Greenwald‘s latest film for Brave New Foundation, we reveal the war targeted at the people who put the US constitution before everything. We reveal the War on Whistleblowers.
From Robert Greenwald:
Not only is Big Brother now watching your every move, the Government is also preventing you from speaking out. In our new full length documentary War on Whistleblowers: Free Press and the National Security State we tell the stories of four people who were silenced and the journalists who were finally able to get their voices heard.
As always we rely on you to help us make these films. The help of our individual supporters allowed us to make Outfoxed and Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price. Without our Producers we would never have been able to have over 10,000 house screenings of Iraq For Sale. Last year Koch Brothers Exposed came together because 3,000 people contributed.
When we started researching this project, I thought we would produce one or two short videos to shine a light on the issue. As we got deeper into it and saw the level of corruption; the lawsuits our Government filed against individuals; the attempts to malign good people, we knew we needed to produce an entire film to give them justice.
- Become a Producer on our Next Film (womensphilanthropy.typepad.com)
- SILENCED – A new documentary from Oscar nominee Jim Spione (wemeantwell.com)
- New Bradley Manning Ad, “Aiding the Enemy,” Explains Danger Posed to Whistleblowers, Press (fdlaction.firedoglake.com)
- Kiriakou and Stuxnet: the danger of the still-escalating Obama whistleblower war | Glenn Greenwald (guardian.co.uk)
- The Ruthless War on Hackers and Whistleblowers (leaksource.wordpress.com)
- Government Protects Criminals by Attacking Whistleblowers (zerohedge.com)