Translated from NOS TV in the Netherlands:
Updated: Wednesday, 13 February 2013, 20:16
The lasagna bolognese of the brand Euroshopper of Albert Heijn supermarkets contains, besides beef, also horse meat. AH had already removed the product from their shelves. The label did not mention the horse meat. Plus and Boni had removed their lasagna from the shelves already earlier.
See also here.
- Dutch horse meat scandal (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Horse meat scandal: ‘Limited edition’ Findus beef lasagne for sale on eBay (metro.co.uk)
- Revealed: Missing link in chain between Romanian abattoir and French food factory (mirror.co.uk)
- Romania denies horse-meat contamination as scandal widens. (bloomberg.com)
- Coop confirms horse meat in lasagna (worldradio.ch)
- UK News: Plants raided in horse meat inquiry (walesonline.co.uk)
- Horse Meat Scandal Widens to 16 Countries (newser.com)
- Horse meat scandal: EC ban on cheap British meat blamed (telegraph.co.uk)
- French hunt horse meat fraudsters (independent.ie)