Recently, another escapee parakeet species was recorded in Amsterdam.
They are bigger than ring-necked parakeets.
The photo is edited to show the birds in the same picture as the Amsterdam city biologist. But it is not fake.
Parakeets have taken over Japan’s skies.
- Parakeets, gulls, new blog page (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Parrot cards (thehindu.com)
- Orange-Fronted Parakeets and Half-Moon Conures (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Trash collectors find parakeets on West Bloomfield curb (clickondetroit.com)
- Good New Zealand parakeet news (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award again, thanks Miss Marzipan! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Rose Ringed Parakeet (noisypilgrims.com)
- Amsterdam attractions: what to see and do in autumn (telegraph.co.uk)
- Introducing myself and the blog (gabriellebernardes.wordpress.com)
- Parakeets in London? (reyizain.wordpress.com)