This video, recorded in Hungary, says about itself:
British National Party politician Chris Hurst’s Hitler salute to Breivik heroine at Magyar Sziget Nazi festival (no relation to the Sziget Festival).
From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
Orgreave campaigners tell BNP boss to get lost
Wednesday 23 January 2013
Campaigners demanding a public inquiry into a brutal attack on workers in the 1984-5 miners’ strike told fascist British National Party boss Nick Griffin to get lost today.
The Sheffield-based Orgreave Truth and Justice campaign wants an investigation into police behaviour at the Orgreave cokeworks in South Yorkshire in June 1984.
South Yorkshire Police have referred the issue to the Independent Police Complaints Commission, which campaigners say goes nowhere near far enough.
Mr Griffin has attempted to cash in on the campaign by making a statement in support.
The group responded with a swift rejection.
They said in a statement: “It has been drawn to our attention that the fascist BNP’s leader Nick Griffin has voiced support for the campaign for a public inquiry into violent police action at Orgreave cokeworks during the 1984-85 miners’ strike.
“We wish to make it unequivocally clear that Griffin and his BNP are anti-trade union and enemies of the miners and the organised working class.
“His support for our campaign is unwanted, unwelcome and totally rejected.”
- Criminal records of striking miners ‘should be erased’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Miners’ strike: how the bloodiest battle became the ‘biggest frame-up’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Miners’ strike: ‘All I want is for someone to say: I’m sorry.’ (guardian.co.uk)
- No action to be taken over BNP leader Nick Griffin B&B gay couple tweets (independent.co.uk)
- Hillsborough activists back Orgreave inquiry (morningstaronline.co.uk)
- Plea for Kenny McAskill to wipe slate clean for striking miners (scotsman.com)
- Today’s News: Wansbeck MP in call to re-examine 1984 strike arrests (journallive.co.uk)
Reblogged this on bearspawprint.
Pingback: British nazis abuse anti fascist song | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: US nazi BNP guest banned | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: French neonazi fuehrer at Cambridge university | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Get British nazi Brons out | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: British solidarity with Spanish miners | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Margaret Thatcher dies | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: British nazi fuehrer Griffin bankrupt | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: British nazi fuehrer Griffin resigns | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Anti-fascism in Britain, 1936-2014 | Dear Kitty. Some blog