This video says about itself:
In Hungary, fascist groups are targeting Roma gypsies, but the government seems to turn a blind eye on the problem of ethnic minorities, and offers no protection for them.
In Greece, police and other authorities aid and abet Golden Dawn, violent openly nazis.
In Hungary, the sister party of Golden Dawn, Jobbik, seems to have a “special relationship” with the ruling establishment as well.
And what does the Nobel Prize for Peace winning European Union do? The silence of the European Union on these nazis and other racists is deafening.
From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
Anti-Jewish MP ‘didn’t incite hate’
Wednesday 09 January 2013
Prosecutors have sparked outrage by rejecting a complaint against an anti-semitic MP for the far-right Jobbik Party.
It claimed that Marton Gyongyosi had not incited hatred by telling parliament that it was time to assess “how many people of Jewish origin there are here, and especially in the Hungarian Parliament and the Hungarian government, who represent a certain national security risk for Hungary.”
- Hungarian prosecutors reject anti-Semitic complaint (timesofisrael.com)
- Hungary’s soccer team fined for fans’ anti-Semitism (jta.org)
- Hungarian Parliamentarian Wants Government to Draw up List of Dangerous Jews (reason.com)
- Outrage at ‘Jewish list’ call in Hungarian parliament (reuters.com)
- The Frightening Hungarian Crackdown (newyorker.com)
- Hungary’s Depressingly Familiar Anti-Semitism – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)