After all the bloggers who were so kind to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for awards, today another award.
Thank so very much II 4S Aopmrdd, for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger award!
The rules are to thank and link back to the blogger which has nominated you, then post the award logo to your blog, write a post on the nomination and nominate 15 other very inspiring bloggers. Notify them; and tell 7 things about yourself.
Seven things about myself:
2. On that journey, I also saw, fleetingly, another whale. Probably a minke whale.
5. Unfortunately, these beached porpoises were dead.
7. In front of Ecomare museum, I saw a “hotel” for solitary bees and other insects, made of old bottles, straw, etc.
Here come my fifteen nominees:
4. Lila’s Twist
6. Daina’s Book
9. Elisa Ruland
11. Before I Forget
12. Mind Games
13. Brandon Bored
- Beached humpback whale Johannes, RIP (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Sperm whale, humpback beaching update (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Beached humpback whale, saved by tomorrow’s springtide? (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch humpback whale near Texel, update (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Stranded humpback whale gets painkiller (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Humpback whale beaches on Dutch island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Beached humpback whale Netherlands, videos (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch stranded humpback whale update (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch humpback still alive, bad weather (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)