This video is about the Slufter area on Texel.
In Achtbunder creek, there is hardly any sea water; mainly fresh water.
There, especially ostracods (in August) and water boatmen live.
Muy and Slufter in June 2013: here.
- Nature reserves say birdsong apps could disrupt wildlife in a major way (theverge.com)
- Spoonbills, other birds of Dutch desert island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch grass snake expansion (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Bolivian wildlife and camera traps (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Rare birds under threat from mobile phone app that mimics their song (swns.com)
- Tangjiahe Nature Reserve highlights the Panda Tour (cetcyts.wordpress.com)
- Hooded hunter fined €4,650 for hunting in nature reserve (timesofmalta.com)