This video is called Nature’s Great Decomposers | Molds and Fungus Documentary.
In this blog post, I will limit myself to the Top 10.
The winner is the fly agaric.
This video is called Fly Agaric toadstool growing time-lapse.
Number two is the orange peel fungus.
This is an orange peel fungus video.
And number three is the yellow stagshorn.
This video is about turkey tail fungi, number four.
This is a parasol mushroom; number five.
Number six is the chanterelle.
This video is about the giant polypore, number seven.
Number eight is the penny bun.
Number nine is the shaggy mane mushroom.
Here is a video about it.
Finally, number ten is the bay bolete.
- Country diary: Not all fungi are bad for trees (guardian.co.uk)
- days of fog and fungi (dontconfusethenarrator.wordpress.com)
- In pictures: A kingdom of colour (bbc.co.uk)
- More Mushrooms (daysontheclaise.blogspot.com)
- Friday Fungus! Familiar Fungi (themightyf.wordpress.com)
- A Thirty-Year Survey Reveals That Ecosystem Function of Fungi Predicts Phenology of Mushroom Fruiting (plosone.org)
- Fall Fungi (shareabitoflove.com)