This video is called Great Indian Bustard Display.
From Wildlife Extra:
Two Great Indian bustards seen in Karnataka
November 2012. There are thought to be just a few hundred Great Indian bustards left alive in India. They have suffered mostly from hunting and loss of their dry grassland habitat.
According to press reports in India, two Great Indian bustards were seen and photographed near a small village in Karnataka in an area where they haven’t been recorded for 10 years.
Click here to see the reports in The Hindu.
Great Indian Bustard sliding towards extinction – But it isn’t too late: here.
- India’s grasslands, home to the lion and pastoralists, lie forgotten (scidevnet.wordpress.com)
- Top 7 Birding Holidays in India (beontheroad.com)
- Lessons with the lens (thehindu.com)
- Greening the earth (thehindu.com)
- B.C.’s ‘Barbaric’ Wolf Cull (huffingtonpost.ca)
- Tiger gets lion’s share of wildlife funds in 12th Plan (greatcatsoftheworld.wordpress.com)
- Book launched to promote wildlife tourism (gulfnews.com)