This video is called A Short History of Ireland.
From the Royal Irish Academy (why still ‘Royal’ as Ireland is now officially a republic?):
Domestic Life in Ireland
22 November 2012
Publication title: Domestic Life in Ireland
Author: Various Authors, Elizabeth Fitzpatrick and James Kelly (editors)
Publication type: Book (Paperback)
Number of pages: 336
ISBN number: 978-1-904890-83-6
Price: 25.00 EUR Euros
Here, current research, new ideas and discoveries are brought together with a clear and compelling introduction by historian Toby Barnhard. Twenty scholars from multidisciplinary backgrounds look at design, decoration, material goods and the changing fashions, rituals and superstitions of daily life; rural and urban, male and female, rich and poor. Domestic life in Ireland is a serious work that offers fascinating reading for anyone with an interest in Ireland’s past.
For the month of November, we’re making the book available to read online. Click here to read.
- A Sneak Preview of Morpeth’s Roll (eogn.com)
- Pictures from the Irish History Compressed ebook (irishhistorycompressed.wordpress.com)
- Irish protests against killing women by ‘pro-life’ rules (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Irish in the American Civil War Book Cover (irishamericancivilwar.com)
- Crowdfunding: The Wild Geese to explore worldwide Irish heritage online – VIDEO (irishcentral.com)
- Talking History: Ireland’s Great Republican Revolutionary (newstalk.ie)
- Why De Valera got a bum rap on being pro-Nazi because of U.S Ambassador (irishcentral.com)
- Irish Church breaks silence over Savita’s death (thehindu.com)