Thank you for your nomination of this blog for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, Rhubblog Administrator!
The Nominee of the Wonderful Team member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar.
Over a period of 7 days (1 week), the Nominee shall nominate a number of blogs that he or she appreciates – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be all on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, as most convenient to the Nominee [or even later if there is little time; I would say].
The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period [and link to the nominees; and notify them at their blogs].
1) Why do you blog?
2) If you were trapped on a desert island, what book, DVD, food, cartoon character, and childhood game would you bring?
Book: Irvin D. Yalom, The Spinoza Problem.
DVD: David Attenborough‘s Life in Cold Blood. But would there be electricity on a desert island🙂 ?
Food: spaghetti and tomato sauce.
Cartoon character, and childhood game: Roadrunner and Scrabble.
3) Share a funny joke or one-liner.
Man in a restaurant: “Waiter! There is a fly in my soup!”
Waiter: “Don’t worry, sir. There is a spider on the bread.”
4) What is your favourite thing about yourself?
Being interested in many subjects.
5) What one word best describes you?
6) If you could have a lifetime supply of any candy/candy bar, what would it be?
I try not too eat too much sugary food🙂
7) What fictional character do you relate to most?
8) If you were to write the story of your life, what would you call it?
So far. Continue now.
My seven nominees are: