This video is about the British National Party.
It says about itself:
By Peter Lazenby in Britain:
Brons quits BNP to start new neofascist party
Wednesday 17 October 2012
It marked the BNP’s electoral peak and the party has been disintegrating ever since the 2010 general and council elections, which saw it wiped out in its stronghold territory of Barking and Dagenham.
Griffin has maintained his hold on the BNP despite internal opposition that he has dealt with ruthlessly, often expelling anyone seen as a threat.
Brons has never challenged Griffin’s leadership, but the growing rift between the two fascists has long been common knowledge.
And now he’s expected to form a new neofascist party to challenge the BNP.
See also here.
- BNP divisions exposed as Andrew Brons resigns (guardian.co.uk)
- Far-right British MEP resigns from BNP (thejc.com)
- MEP quits BNP, saying Griffin destroyed party (independent.co.uk)
- A fatal blow? The latest split within the British National Party (newstatesman.com)
- Something of the right about them (thejc.com)
- Bloody Nasty People by Daniel Trilling – review (guardian.co.uk)
- Anti-fascists prepare to fight far-right candidates (morningstaronline.co.uk)
- BNP leader defends Fenian comment (bbc.co.uk)