Thanks for the kind gesture!
The award involves replying to five questions.
1) If you could change something what would you change?
2) If you could repeat an age, what age would it be?
3) What one thing really scares you?
4) What one dream have you not completed yet and do you think you will be able to complete it?
5) If you could be someone else for the day, who would you be?
President Obama of the USA. Then, I would stop the war in Afghanistan, stop the drone attacks, which mainly kill civilians, and close Guantanamo Bay camp, like the real Obama promised, but did not do.
Before listing 20 blogs that I want to nominate (linking to their sites, and telling the nominees about it at their blogs), I would like to point out that I will not feel offended in any way by those who do not wish to participate in the process that is involved in responding to an award nomination.
I appreciate that not everyone has the time or inclination. You can just feel contented that your site is recognised as being worthy of an award.
1. A Nature Mom
7. Craig Hill
12. DOG Sharon
13. Valerie Davies