Sunday 30 September 2012.
Like on 28 September, we were in Lauwersmeer national park again.
Five gadwall ducks flying.
Then we see two white-tailed eagles.
Finally, three eagles: the adult couple nesting here are flying around with their daughter, fledged this year.
A bit later, mute swans.
And a great egret.
The ship lands in Zoutkamp. We disembark, with many good memories.
- The return of the Sea Eagle: Researchers say once extinct bird is now thriving on Scottish coast ( (dailymail.co.uk)
- Dutch Rottum islands new animal book (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- 6 October 2012 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- Muscovy ducks and hares (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Where eagles dare: Sea eagles look set to spread their wings all over Scotland (scotsman.com)
- Wildlife Minister Refuses to Ban Deadly Bird Poison (zen-haven.com)
- Decline in lapwing triggers study (granthamjournal.co.uk)
- French cranes and sea eagle, first morning (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- White Tailed Eagle (Sea Eagle) – Hungary – Will Nichols (photobotos.com)
- White-tailed Eagle by Young Sung Bae (500px.com)