The leader of Portugal‘s CGTP union confederation has called a protest for the coming weekend after a disappointing meeting with coalition Prime Minister Pedro Passos Coelho on Monday: here. See also here.
This video from 2011 is called Greek general strike to be extended, as pressure mounts over debt crisis.
Prostitution Classes Advertise Solution To Unemployment In Spain: here.
Tens of thousands protest austerity policies in Portugal, Spain: here.
September 2013: Portuguese voters gave the conservative Social Democrat Party a spanking in local elections on Sunday over its draconian cuts programme: here.
- Portugal Gov’t Punished for Austerity Measures – ABC News (abcnews.go.com)
- Portugal’s Coelho admits polls defeat (rinf.com)
- Voters reject Portugal government’s austerity policies in local elections (telegraph.co.uk)
- Greek workers’ general strike (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Austerity move proves costly for Portugal ruling party (thehindu.com)